суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

adalar




I bought a new video game last night for the Wii.
Batman Legos

I was sucked in immediately.

I was suppose to chat with Jessica (from Rockford) but I just couldnapos;t tear myself away.(My apologies, again.)
It is not often I�get to be in the living room to do as I�please.�

I think I�am coming down with a cold or bug or something.� I woke up with a real guttural cough and now I have extreme pressure in my sinuses.� My floor guy, Alan, he sounds like heapos;s got a demon in his chest, he just recently traveled to Oklahoma and said some woman in front of him on the plane kept hacking up a storm and not covering her mouth.
�Nice.

Okay, now Iapos;m going to start stuffing envelopes again.
adalar, adalante lyrics, adalante high school, adalante austin.



Комментариев нет: