пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

career info kid




Hey there Schools going well so far. Iapos;m beat from getting up so early everyday though. Tomorrow I gotta go see my orthodontist so he can check my braces. Saturday Iapos;m the back up facilitator for the Kids Sibshop so I gotta be there half an hour early. Sunday I gotta go to my Sunday school class since Iapos;m the teacher assistant. Oh Also tomorrow I have a math test so Iapos;m going to study hard tonight even if it hurts mah brains >O

Iapos;m currently working on my Naruto yaoi doujinshi and my L Halloween/Birthday pic to put in my DA gallery. I got inspired to do my own Naruto yaoi doujinshi from an amazing artist on DA called AnauchihaD. Go check her gallery out if your a Sasunaru fan

Yeahh...Iapos;ve been really tired lately but its weird. Its like a good tired feeling. Not�a bad one. If you kow what I mean then cool beans. There is a job thing that I found at school� so Iapos;m going to look more info up on it and see what it says. I hope I get to eat some munchy candies for Halloween

So till next update

d1770a, career info kid, career info kennel tech, career info job, career info it.



Комментариев нет: